The following policies apply to all product returns for refund, repurchase, or exchange purposes:
1. All merchandise must be returned directly to Nuvi Global 4U by the customer who made the purchase.
2. The returned merchandise must be accompanied by:
· A statement signed by the customer identifying the reason for the return.
· A copy of the original sales receipt.
· The customer’s name, address and telephone number.
3. Appropriate packing materials and boxes and the best economical parcel service recommended shall be used when packaging products to be returned for the replacement thereof. All return shipments must be addressed to Nuvi Global 4U with prepaid service. Nuvi Global 4U will not accept packages shipped with Collect on Delivery (C.O.D.) service. The customer shall be responsible for the risk of loss on return merchandise shipments. It is the customer’s responsibility to track the shipped package if the return merchandise is not received by the company’s distribution center.
4. The time frame for customers to return merchandise to Nuvi Global 4U must be within ten (10) days from the date the purchase took place, and the sales receipt must be enclosed.
5. The returned merchandise should be in the same condition as when it was received, unopened with original seal.
6. This policy and the clauses related thereto are by way of example rather than limitation, and e-commerce representatives must conduct themselves responsibly and act with common sense and a customer service-focused approach.
7. The money of the amount of your purchase, will be returned in your Paypal account.